Are you hiding your smile from the world because you sometimes feel self-conscious about your teeth? If you are interested in improving the appearance of your teeth, our cosmetic dental services can help you bring back your smile and keep you smiling with confidence.
Here are 5 ways our cosmetic dentistry services will keep you smiling.
- Get Rid of Teeth Stains – If your teeth are stained or discolored, you could benefit from our teeth whitening services, which include in-office or take-home whitening options. They are quick, safe, easy and can dramatically make your teeth brighter.
- Repair Your Damaged Teeth – Do you have any chips, cracks or breaks in your teeth? By using porcelain crowns or dental bonding, we can fix any of these issues to help restore your beautiful smile. Porcelain crowns will cap your damaged tooth, while also matching the look, feel and bite of your natural teeth. And dental bonding can correct minor chipping as well as correct pits and grooves. Bonding involves applying a tooth-colored composite in layers and then curing and shaping it so that the tooth looks as good as it did before the damage occurred.
- Change the Appearance of Your Teeth – Many people consider cosmetic dental services because they want to change the appearance of their teeth completely. Porcelain veneers can do just that. They can conceal a multitude of issues, like chipping, gaps, misalignment and discoloration. They can even change the shape of the tooth. Veneers are also resistant to stains, feel natural and will definitely help your smile stand out.
- Say Goodbye to Silver Fillings – Ever notice those silver fillings when you laugh? Laugh more with tooth colored composite fillings and say good bye to silver amalgam fillings. We don’t use amalgam fillings here, only composite. They look better, function better and they are mercury free. So, if you ever need a filling, or want to replace your existing fillings, you now have an option that blends in with the color of your teeth.
- Replace Missing Teeth – If you have a missing tooth, dental implants are now the preferred way to replace it because they look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
By helping you smile more (and make it stand out!), we’re not only doing our job, we’re also helping to make West Seattle an even better place to live in!
If you’re interested in transforming your smile and would like to learn how our cosmetic services might benefit you, please schedule a pre-consultation with Dr. Garret Reed. Before any cosmetic dental services can be scheduled, Dr. Reed will meet with you to discuss your goals, verify that your teeth and gums are in good health and help you develop a plan that fulfills your cosmetic dental needs.