Don’t let tooth discoloration get in the way of your beautiful smile!
Our teeth whitening services are safe, easy and effective. In fact, our in-house teeth whitening is super fast! You can get a dramatically brighter smile within an hour!
We also offer custom take-home whitening kits, where you can whiten your smile from the comfort of your home, or anywhere else, at any time!
Want your smile to stand out for an upcoming event, like a wedding, reunion or job interview?
Brightening your smile with teeth whitening is a great way to help you look and feel your best. And it works even better when it’s done professionally.
Here are 5 great reasons to consider Teeth Whitening at Westview Dental!
- It’s Fast and Offers Immediate Results – How fast? Our in-house teeth whitening treatment can remove years of tooth discoloration in an hour. You can whiten your teeth during your lunch break and then show off your brighter smile when you’re back at work! A single whitening session can brighten your smile by as much as 5 shades.
- Custom Teeth Whitening Trays – Unlike store bought whitening kits, your take-home teeth whitening trays are custom made specifically to your teeth by Dr. Garret Reed. And because these trays fit your teeth perfectly, they help keep the whitening gel within your trays and on your teeth, instead of squeezing out of them and rubbing on your gums. This allows for a more effective and comfortable whitening experience.
- More Whitening Choices – Depending on your preference, Westview Dental offers various types of whitening concentrations. Whether you want an immediate in-office whitening, a touch-up or you a take-home whitening kit to wear overnight, or any other length of time, Dr. Reed will help you find a whitening treatment that offers you the maximum results based on your goals and time frame.
- Better Quality with Long Term Results – Store bought whitening treatments offer lower concentrations compared to teeth whitening options at Westview Dental. Through the supervision of Dr. Reed, the professional strength whitening gels we use offer more consistency and safety.
- Options for Sensitive Teeth – Are you the sensitive type? No worries. We can help! Because we offer different whitening strengths, we can offer more flexibility and options when it comes to whitening your teeth, even if you have sensitive teeth!
Ready to make the world a better place with your new, brighter smile? Schedule a pre-whitening consultation with Dr. Reed. He can help you choose a teeth whitening option that best fits your needs and goals.